$26 - 28 / hour
Nothern Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
This ASX Listed Business Services organisation has a strong market presence both across Australia and in to the International Zone. Having been established for over 30 years, the company has a long standing stability, a wide range portfolio of clients and many well-tenured employees.
Reporting to the Company Accountant, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Entering Invoices onto the system
- Matching Purchase Order Numbers
- Obtaining Invoice approvals
- Preparing Invoices for payment
- Cash Allocations
- Bank reconciliations daily
- Ad hoc reporting and project work as assigned by the Company Accountant
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate at least 3-5 years' experience in a similar position. Excellent communication skills, is extremely important due the nature of the position as you will be required to liaise with clients on a regular basis.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth