$65 - 65 / hour
Nothern Suburbs Perth
June 19, 2018
If you are looking to grow your financial skills and fast-track your career, then we are looking for you. Our client is a well-respected, growing well-being service organisation, ongoing expansion has created an exciting opening for an Accountant. This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Financial Controller, providing exposure into the role of a senior accountant. With a team of health and support professionals, we use our talents and experience to help people build better lives through work and health. Giving a great sense of purpose they passionately believe that better work and health outcomes can build better lives.
To support the financial controller with the processing and production of financial information, with responsibility for 4 members of staff. Looking after 5 divisions reporting on month end which includes; budgets, forecasts, balance sheet reconciliations, supporting with year end audit preparation, excel modelling for tenders. The role will include various analytical data reviews and interpretation and liaison with GM's across the business.
Your Skills& Experience
- CPA or CA.
- Previous management accountant/analyst experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred.
- Experience of using report writing programmes.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
- Systems: Netsuit, Adaptive and Bi-Online.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
- A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.