$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
Northern Suburbs Perth
30 July 2019
- Collaborative and innovative team, looking to increase their head count
- Permanent opportunity, with the chance to develop your technical skills
- NOR location, competitive salary to be negotiated
Due to increased head count, this industry leader based in the Northern suburbs of Perth are looking to add another talented Software Engineer to their team.
You will be responsbile for;
- Analysis, design, implementation, and testing of assigned software components involving the full life cycle of software engineering activities.
- Work with machine learning theories including; writing new and developing existing algorithms and working with image processing theories, methods and applications.
- Gain and maintain a high level of knowledge of supported products, operating environments and related industry issues.
- Produce, update and maintain technical program, applications, end user documentation and operational procedures.
- Technical stack - C, C++, Java, Computer Vision, SQL, Image Processing, Algorithms and a good working knowledge of the SDLC (any experience with container technology viewed as a bonus).
- A Degree/Tertiary Qualification in Software Engineering, Development, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the capability to conduct training/workshops to deliver upskilling/process updates.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, participating in daily scrum stand ups and sprints and the ability to multitask accordingly.
- Other tech knowledge that will be viewed as advantageous - API, Typescript, Azure, PHP and Java (legacy)
This is an opportunity to join an excellent team with a positive culture within the office. Our client is searching for innovative and out of the box thinkers who are results driven.
If this sounds like you - you can click the apply button today or contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth office on 6430 6801.
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801