$32 - 37 / hour
Northern Suburbs Perth
16 May 2019
Finance and accounting
- 6 month assignment
- Onsite Parking
Are you looking for a position within a company that offers challenge, great culture and progression opportunities? If so, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading manufacturing company seeking a hardworking Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment with a company that champions work-life balance.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different? In this dynamic role you will support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of time cards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your extraordinary time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in Chris 21 experience preferred.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- 6-month temp contract with the potential to extend
- The support of a supportive and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A highly coveted program of benefits including ongoing training and development.
- An employer who promotes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sian Edwards in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801