$32 - 37 / hour
11 June 2019
Finance and accounting
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- CBD Location
Are you looking for a position within a company that offers challenge, great culture and progression opportunities? If so, this exciting position may be for you!
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the retail industry and is seeking an enthusiastic Payroll Officer to join their fast-growing team. Joining a modern and fast paced work environment, this is the perfect opportunity for an immediately available Payroll Officer, with the view for permanency for the right candidate.
In this fast-paced role, you will support the Payroll department in a variety of duties including preparation and processing of fortnightly and monthly payroll for 200 employees, setting up new starters and terminations, payroll compliance and reporting, maintenance of employee files and end of month reporting. Your extraordinary time management and communication skills will be one of your best assets. Working closely in a team, you will be supported by the Payroll Supervisor and thorough handover training.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding full function payroll experience with at least 2-3 years' experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Exposure to a large Payroll system such as Sage Micropay, ADP, SAP, Chris21 is essential.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
To be successful, you will be a self-starter, who is comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your Payroll with colleagues.
What's on offer?
- 6 months minimum contract with the view for permanency for the right candidate
- Work within a dynamic and supportive team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A company that offers a work life balance
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sian Edwards in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801