$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
2 September 2019
IT and technology
An exciting opportunity for an experience Analyst Programmer has arisen with a well-known organisation in Perth. The company believes in supporting and giving back to the community and is currently expanding in its services and offerings. The role will be ever changing across a wide range of applications and systems in which you will be supporting and developing enhancements for.
The Analyst programmer is responsible the design and implementation, support and maintenance of the company's applications. The role involves applying both business and technical expertise to deliver customer focused support and inhouse development services,
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide software application integration, configuration, maintenance, development and support to various projects.
- Maintain technical applications across varying domains
- Assist in preparation of scopes of work, facilitation of access, solution design, test plans, and production acceptance requirements.
- Maintain and build relationships across vendors and Managed Service providers in the provision of application services
Day to day duties include:
- Meet, review and discuss requirements with different departments and propose practical solutions to integrate software with third party solutions, customise and provide enhancements for applications
- Create specifications and provide estimates to deliver the agreed solution
- Develop custom solutions using, .Net C# creating modifications and support for the in-house systems
- Strong experience with SQL Server and knowledge of WPF/WCF would be beneficial
- Agile/Scrum software development experience
- Source code changes to tailor and extend the existing software user requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Full Australian working rights
If you are interested in the Analyst Programmer position please send your resume by clicking on the apply button, email a CV or contact James on 0864306803 - [email protected]
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801