Accounts Receivable Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Perth
15 April 2019
Finance and accounting
- Permanent job opportunity
- Challenging Role
- Large Organisation
Robert Half if working with a reputable and highly sought after Organisation to recruit an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their Finance team on a permanent, full time basis. This is a busy, high volume end to end role including debt collection. Ideal for someone wanting a long term position, job security and a challenging role. NOR location.
This exciting position includes but is not limited to the following;
- Full function Accounts Receivable role including invoicing;
- Daily reconciliations;
- Processing payments;
- General housekeeping of debtor accounts including collection calls;
- Any other ad hoc duties and reporting.
Skills & Experience
To thrive in this role you will have the following attributes to be successful:
- Working knowledge of a full function Accounts Receivable role;
- Proven ability to work autonomously;
- Have a high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Competent with the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Erin Austin at Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801