Accounts Receivable Officer
$28 - 32 / hour
Northern Suburbs Perth
4 July 2019
Finance and accounting
- Temp - AR Officer
- $28ph - $32ph + superannuation
- NOR - public transport close by
We are looking for your extensive Accounts Receivable skills to assist with Financial Year End. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will report to the Finance Manager and be based within a face paced and energetic team who will be quick to make you feel welcome with opportunity to further develop over the course of the contract. An immediate start is required and flexibility and high attention to detail is a definite must.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least three years.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Large system exposure
- Excellent communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to happily work autonomously as well as being a team player
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- The support of a hardworking team
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
- Immediate availability
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below or alternatively contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6810. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801