$25 - 30 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
15 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Celebrating ongoing success with consistent contract wins and renewals, this leading business spans nationally and is a true leader in its field. Due to growth, this business is hiring an Administration Officer for a newly created position, on a temporary to permanent basis. Not only will this role offer you an exciting and varied opportunity, you will be a part of an impressive culture that will offer a collaborative, energetic and social environment.
Starting next week, and reporting to the Company Accountant, you will be responsible for;
- Manage a high volume of emails and work order requests, including data entry for labour hours, and entering timesheets
- Setting up new projects and jobs in the project management software and running monthly stats
- Maintained the reception desk with incoming calls, greeting customers and couriers
- General office management including ordering office supplies, organizing travel, arranging training and uniforms
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' experience in a similar, varied position.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are high, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801