Temporary Sales Support & E-commerce Administrator
$26 - 28 / hour
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
7 June 2019
Our client is a global technology group with around 50,000 employees across 60 countries.
Reporting to the Aus/NZ Consumer Sales Manager, the role holder has responsibility for the day-to-day sales support tasks across all major accounts as well as the administration and maintenance of all e-commerce platforms (Ebay, Amazon, webshop
Data Entry: Keying of promotional claims and updating monthly case deal spreadsheets for our major accounts
Weekly Report Running: Supplying weekly reporting data from online customer portals to the senior sales team.
Administrative Support: Printing, binding and preparation of presentation documents for upcoming customer meetings, range reviews and new product development.
Ad-hoc Admin duties: Providing the broader team with weekly retailer catalogue snapshots for the household cleaning segment
E-commerce: Ownership and maintenance of the company's inventory across eBay, amazon and our own web-shop. This includes creating new listings, updating images, managing out of stock status changes, liaising with our inventory and marketing teams, as well as occasional online meetings to discuss e-commerce developments with the team in Germany
Ad-hoc Admin duties: Providing the broader team with weekly retailer catalogue snapshots for the household cleaning segment - Very occasional mailing of parcels in the absence of our customer service team
Occasional requests to book interstate conference rooms for meetings with our major retail customers
- Experience in a retail/buying sales admin role desired
- Previous exposure to the e-commerce platforms eBay and Amazon with an understanding of creating and maintaining listings
- Experience of Cleaning Industry beneficial but not mandatory
- Ability to manage a varied workload and multi-task
- High level of data entry accuracy
- Experience with all Microsoft office applications (Excel/Word/Powerpoint/Outlook)
- Experience using SAP is beneficial but not mandatory
- An understanding of basic retail, sales and promotional terminology
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011011738TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631