Systems & Network Engineer
$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
15 August 2019
IT and technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a global manufacturing firm at the forefront of their industry. Located in the northern suburbs, this is one of the industries most established companies that prides itself on exceptional service delivery.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the Systems and Network Engineer will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the internal infrastructure, whilst providing operational support and leadership to the infrastructure team.
In this technical role, the Systems and Network Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design, implement and maintain infrastructure systems
- Monitor and maintain IT security
- Manage and monitor the internal network
- Investigate incidents and lead projects
- Help to develop and lead the strategic direction
- Ensuring that all systems have an upgrade roadmap to keep them updated
- Ensuring adherence of IT policies and procedures, standards and conventions
- Lead a number of key projects that are instrumental in the continued success of the company.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent technical and communication skills. You will also have also significant experience across both systems and networks.
You will have also have:
- Relevant experience in a highly regulated and mid-large sized environment
- Familiarity with mission critical systems
- Expertise in server installations and upgrades
- Strong knowledge of network devices and protocols
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
From a technical perspective, you will have experience in the majority of the following:
- MS Server 2012/16/19
- Active Directory
- MS SQL Server
- Fortinet/Cisco networking appliances.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631