$100000 - 101000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
24 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for a role that motivates you to perform at your peak, and a company that recognises your achievements and rewards them appropriately? If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Our client is experiencing ongoing growth, and needs your skill as an outstanding Systems Analyst to round out an ambitious IT team. This is a fantastic opportunity in a dynamic workplace, and it could be the ideal next step in your career.
In this engaging and rewarding role you will provide specialist systems accounting solutions focused on delivering transformational projects. Responsibilities include supporting the development teams with unit and system testing activities when required, and the implementation of new solutions and improvements. In this fast-paced role you will collaborate directly with development team and business users to ensure solutions are developed that fit business needs, and act as the partner concern point for problems and take ownership of the co-ordination of negotiations to identify suitable resolutions.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent systems/data migration experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Direct hands-on experience of the analysis associated with system migration and data mapping activity.
- Strong experience introducing new system interfaces to existing solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of the key elements that should be included within documentation to ensure complex business processes will be understood by others.
- Experience completing analysis and manipulation of data to support initial analysis stages of projects and to aid testing activities.
- Excellent ability to use appropriate software packages to generate data to enable unit and system testing phases of allocated projects.
You are ambitious, forward-thinking problem solver, and you have the business insights to conceptualise an entire system - with the creative flair to suggest innovative improvements. Your outstanding communication skills allow you to condense complex concepts into compelling ideas for non-IT colleagues. You are a natural leader with the confidence to present concepts to a wide range of partners.
What's on offer?
- A professional but fun environment with a dynamic and hardworking team.
- Ongoing training and development to boost your skill set and fast-track your career.
- The rewards of making a valued difference to a diverse range of projects.
- A company that recognises excellence and promotes on merit.
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively supported.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631