Service Delivery Manager
$100,000.00 - $115,000.00 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
8 June 2019
IT and technology
This organisation combines social justice with commercial acumen; it is an NFP business with an exceptional code of morality and ethics, that also adopts forward thinking ways of working and focuses on ensuring successful business outcomes whilst delivering a superb level of care to its consumers.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will provide operational leadership and direction that ensures high quality service delivery. This role will work with a diverse array of stakeholders including an external IT provider and an internal team, to execute projects. You will be familiar with continual adaptation of organizational systems and processes in an often uncertain regulatory and sensitive environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage and provide leadership to your team and help to develop their competencies and technical skills
- Provide operational and strategic advice to ensure high quality services are always maintained.
- Work with the Shared Services team to ensure operations and services are in place for service delivery on the transfer date with minimal service disruption.
- Oversee local delivery of integrated, multidisciplinary services that provide holistic client outcomes and ensure they meet government objectives, budget considerations and community expectations.
- Liaise with internal and external IT Team, work with the Business Manager top resolve any issues as and when required.
- Accountable for projects and site moves.
This is a crucial appointment for the organization and the success of the person in this role is pivotal to the business continuing to lead the market in the short and long term.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all of:
- Human resources management experience in a business that has seen rapid change and growth.
- Experienced in managing service delivery teams in a matrix managed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to communicate with and empower the decision making of people with varying levels and categories of disability in a competitive service environment.
- Experience implementing customer focused processes to deliver quality services to meet customer needs and build customer loyalty.
- Experience in managing various internal and external stakeholders and teams.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631