Senior Management Accountant | North | $100-110k+s+sti
$100000 - 110000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
12 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their fast-growing company. This role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team across disciplines, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, CAPEX & OPEX in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in management reporting, stakeholder management and analysis. You will work with cost centre and project managers to required time frames and update project forecasts. Duties will include;
- Co-ordinate and control the month-end project process
- Produce, update and review project forecasts
- Provide stakeholders with regular updates and insights
- Liaise with project managers to provide reports and analysis
- Produce and analysis and commentary
- Ensure processes and procedures are optimised and provide recommendations
Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a financial and management accounting
- Experience in Project Accounting
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. A natural leader, you are able to lead, motivate and inspire a hardworking team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
- The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- A competitive salary package and growth opportunities
Click to APPLY NOW or call for more detail on 03 9691 3631 and quote the reference number 06810-0010723092
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631