Senior Contract Administrator
$110000 - 120000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
9 July 2019
This ASX listed Construction organisation are a leader in their field, based in their Northern Suburbs office they are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their growing and dynamic team.
This is an initial 6-month contract opportunity, with the possibility of extension, reporting in the Senior Project Manager. Some of the duties include:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all program/project stakeholders
- Generate, follow up, maintain, and process documentation
- Produce regular reports on project status ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date
- Set up Job Creation Requests in accordance with the company's Internal process
- Ensure job budgets align with the customer orders, highlighting discrepancies as required
You MUST have recent experience within the Construction industry and/or the Manufacturing industry.
You MUST have 5 years' experience within a similar role
You will be flexibile and adaptable and high attention to detail.
You will have excellent analytical skills
Apply Today as this role is to commence immediately
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011065774RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631