$90000 - 100000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
11 January 2019
Finance and accounting
An exciting Senior Accounting position has become available in an exciting and fast-moving industry in the Northern Suburbs. Our client is looking for an experienced Accountant who will report directly in to the Group Financial Controller. The company promotes a fun and team-based work environment and is looking for the right candidate to drive internal operations while living and displaying their core values.
You will be responsible for managing the on-site day to day finance and accounting standards within the company. As well as driving compliance standards at this location, you will also have the ability to:
- Identify and prioritise improvements needed in the accounting function.
- Implement plans with your team to enhance and improve the overall performance.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes as well as, when applicable, audit support.
- Identify future market developments and changes that will impact our business.
- Show impressive relationship building characteristics amongst many stakeholders.
- Have a strong knowledge of what our customer base require now and moving forward.
Your Skills & Experience
- Tertiary degree in business, finance or accounting
- CA/CPA or other professional accounting qualifications preferable
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a senior finance position
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM or other sales management systems
- Brilliant communication skills and ability to build and deliver effective reports
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Ensure company KPI's are constantly monitored and implemented
- Impressive organisational skills.
- Committed to continuous improvement
You have built an outstanding resume of minimum five years' experience in an Accountant/Financial role and are now are ready to be challenged by this exciting, fast-paced role. You will have exceptional motivational skills to lead and inspire your team. Given your impeccable communication skills, you will be able to influence key stakeholders and build long-lasting relationships. You will have high integrity and always drive company core values and safety standards. You will also need to be future-focused, looking ahead to industry developments and changes in the market as well as gaining an insight in to what our customers expect.
What's on offer?
- Excellent opportunity to advance career in an exciting, fast moving industry
- Team based, fun work environment
- Challenging work with many diverse aspects
- $90,000-100,000 + Super package
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31 and you can ask for myself, Alan Healy directly.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631