Senior Accountant - Not For Profit - $85-90k - NorthEast
Location : Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 15 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 3457769kpd
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
The organization is a reputable not for profit in the NorthEast Suburbs.
Working under the direction and support of the Senior Management Accountant, the primary focus of the role is to provide financial and management accounting reports and conduct high level financial analysis to support the Director.
The role will work closely with Senior Management, working across the span of business operations, utilising sophisticated reporting tools to inform business growth strategies. The role will provide project management support in the development and implementation of key projects when required.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance;
- CPA/CA qualification with a minimum of 3 years' experience;
- High level financial reporting and financial analysis experience;
- Current valid driver's license;
- Satisfactory police records check;
- Satisfactory working with children check;
- Right to work within Australia
- Available to participate in out of hours activities as required to ensure delivery of key role outcomes; an
- Willingness to travel interstate for meetings as requested
- Demonstrated experience in report generation and interpretation skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate as an effective member of a management team, including developing organisation wide policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to develop close and sustained relationship with business leaders
- An understanding and demonstrated commitment to social inclusion and diversity; and
- Demonstrated commitment to best practice.
- Prior experience working within the not for profit sector.
If you have the experience listed above, please register your interest by clicking apply. For further information, contact Melbourne Finance & Accounting on 03-9691-3610
140 William Street