Regional Finance Manager | US based business| $100-120k +s
$100000 - 120000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
June 24, 2018
Finance and accounting
As a specialist in their field, our client is a US based multi-national with consistent growth recorder over the years and constant expansion into new markets. Operating in the Logistics industry, the organisation is seeking a specialist finance professional to manage the ANZ business and report to the US head office.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for planning, directing and controlling overall finance plans for the region by implementing strong accounting procedures and reporting to accepted standards. Duties will include;
- Managing monthly reporting in a timely and accurate manner - meeting all reporting requirements
- Coordinate and consolidate domestic and international finance activity
- Asses the company month end process and make suggestions for improvements
- Provide analysis and commentary of the financial activity both domestically and internationally
- Ensure all tax and statutory compliance
- Produce budgets & forecasts
- Serve as member of senior leadership team
- Ensure high level of accounting standards and implement procedures necessary to meet accounting requirements
- Some domestic and international travel may be require
This will be a broad and varied role - recognised as a key contact within the business. Therefore, there will be multiple relationships to manage.
As either a fully or part-qualified CA/CPA, you will have experience in a similar position and have a strong understanding of accounting and financial analysis. It will be important to have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to translate financial data into meaningful analysis and commentary to benefit the business and aid decision making.
A strong understanding of GAAP and regulations is preferable and a pro-active attitude will be essential.
Click to APPLY NOW or call 03 9691 3631 for more information by quoting the reference 06810-0010172180SEG