$35 - 40 / hour
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
8 April 2019
Our client is a Not-for-Profit organisation located in the North and are currently looking for a Quality and Compliance Officer to join their close-knit team due to an increased workload. They provide community-based recovery and rehabilitation services that support people living with mental illness.
This role involves assisting and reporting into the Senior Manager of Quality, Compliance and Risk. Your ability to be innovative when it comes to development, implementation and review of systems will be highly regarded and knowledge of the NDIS setting will be advantageous. Your main goal is to increase and develop the current systems and practices across the organisation to improve customer experience, safety and quality of service.
- Development, review, implementation and monitoring of systems across the organisation
- Ability to monitor, review, and create safe, effective and compliant systems and processes
- Focus on systems suited to an NDIS setting
- Need an understanding of quality systems and accreditation
- Ability to monitor, review, and create safe, effective and compliant systems and processes.
- Have interest in the development of organisation wide policy and procedures
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to formulate systemic, whole or organisation responses will be key.
- Support continuous improvement and a culture of safety, compliance and quality across the Group
You will need to have at least 2-3 years' proven experience working within internal audit or compliance within the healthcare sector. It is important that you are committed to improving organizational policies and practices and have great background knowledge on current NDIS systems and standards. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a team player and has excellent initiative.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010931613JD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631