New Product Development Manager | $90K-$110K + Super
$70000 - 90000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
January 31, 2018
IT and technology
We are looking for a Product Development Manager who can drive the commercialisation of products and process for an exciting product based business in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of the best people in markerting, developers and designers to implement a comprehensive product strategy that will help build new ideas and an effective future product roadmap.
To matriculate, you will need to be someone who can demonstrate solid commercial experience in a product development role (NPD), and you will direct experience working with factory vendors in China as well as a vested interest in the world of technology.
Applicants will be able to join an awesome organisation who have a great company culture and really value the contributions of their staff.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be a strong Product development manager who wants to work in a culture of innovation:
You will have:
- Experience in a product development role, at least three years ideally
- Experience working in a relevant consumer electronics or retail business would be preffered
- Detailed product development management skills and an understanding of end to end project management
- Experience working with off shore vendors such as factories
- Experienced in writing user manuals and developing consumer USP's for retail packaging
- Experience of working with overseas markets, particularly China preffered!
- A keen interest in technology and the latest gadget trends
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]