$105 - 105 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
02 October 2017
Finance and Accounting
A leader in the Not For Profit industry nationally; our client seeks a motivated Payroll Manager to join their friendly and supportive team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognised industry leader, who strongly value their staff with a great working environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for running end to end Payroll for staff across Australia. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Managing 4 direct reports, providing leadership and mentoring
- Responsible for timely payments of the payroll function for 600 employees.
- Ensuring all timesheets, payroll adjustments and records are accurate and processed in a timely manner
- Setting up new starters and calculating termination payments
- Calculating leave and superannuation payments
- Liaising with salary packaging providers
- Process improvement
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Interpretation of EA's
To be successful in this role, you will have strong Payroll Management experience gained in a similar fast paced and deadline focused environment. You will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a confident, professional attitude to your work. Not for profit experience and large systems exposure will be seen as favourable.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button, or for further information contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Reference number: 10106948AS
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne