New Product Development Manager | $70K-$100K + Super
$70000 - 100000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
August 9, 2018
IT and technology
We are looking for a Product Development Manager who can liaise directly with factories in China to bring products to life here in Australia.
To be successful in this position, you may come from a Consumer Electronics, Automotive, or FMCG domain and you should have experience bringing products to life within 3 to 6 months.
If you succeed, you will join a highly talented team of professionals who are based in the Northern suburbs; working for an organisation that are going through unrivalled growth and who continue to increase their market share in Australia and overseas.
To matriculate, you will need to be someone who can demonstrate solid commercial experience in a product development role (NPD), and you will direct experience working with factory vendors in China as well as a vested interest in the world of technology.
Applicants will be able to join an awesome organisation who have a great company culture and really value the contributions of their staff.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be a strong Product development manager who wants to work in a culture of innovation:
You will have:
- Experience in a product development role
- Experience working in consumer electronics, automotive or FMCG industries
- Detailed product development management skills and an understanding of end to end project management
- Experience working with off shore vendors such as factories
- Experienced in writing user manuals and developing consumer USP's for retail packaging
- Experience of working with overseas markets, particularly China preffered!
- A keen interest in technology and the latest gadget trends
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]