$450 - 550 / day
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
26 November 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Network Administrator for a major provider of health services across Melbourne. This newly created 6 month contract position is an integral part of the client's dynamic network technology team.
As a Network Administrator, you will be responsible for providing onsite support for the IT infrastructure. You will collaborate with the team of Network Administrators and Network Analysts to troubleshoot issues at all levels of the IT infrastructure. Customer support skills and professionalism are essential for this role, as you will be interacting regularly with staff across the organisation.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Provide support for existing VOIP and Network deployments (core switches, Citrix NetScaler, etc.)
- Manage projects related to deployment of new VOIP and Network systems.
- Provides tier 3 network and system troubleshooting and support.
- Responsible for maintaining day-to-day network connectivity across the organisation.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Perform assessments on existing technologies to determine performance and capacity gaps.
You will be an impressive Network Administrator with a track record of working in highly complex and technical environments. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills and a determined focus on customer service.
You will also have:
- Experience with Cisco switching, routing, VPN managing, configuring, and setting up firewalls.
- Proficient with NetScaler Citrix.
- Experience in administering network architecture, access, and security.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Knowledge of Core switches, IPSEC technology, and Wi-Fi deployments.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with information systems.
- Maintaining and testing disaster recovery site network readiness are a plus.
- CCIE, CCNP, and other networking certifications are a plus.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631