IT Support Officer
$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
13 August 2019
IT and technology
An internationally leading manufacturing facility, based in Cragieburn, who pride themselves on innovation and providing staff with excellent training and development opportunities.
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the firm's internal IT systems infrastructure.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide efficient and effective day-to-day support to system users by responding to user requests
- Conduct daily back-ups and maintain documentation
- Procurement of IT equipment
- Manage, maintain and support the internal phone system and mobile devices
- Efficient use of the IT Service Desk system to record issues.
You will be a highly personable IT Support professional with a minimum of 2 years' experience, ideally within a mid-sized ITIL environment.
Specific technical expertise in the following is essential:
- MS Windows Server 2012/2016
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Office 365
- ITSM tools
- Virtualisation technologies, preferably VMware.
Microsoft and ITIL certifications will be highly advantageous.
Due to the nature of the business, only Australian Citizens can be considered for this role.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in learning more about the position, please click on the Apply button today.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011118657TW
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631