IT Programme Manager | Inner N Suburbs | 6-10 Month Contract
Post Date : 29 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 049843OA
Job Classification : IT & Technology
With customers in almost 100 countries, our client is a leading force in delivering impactful projects to enable digital and network transformation. They pride themselves in providing efficient, innovative solutions and have won multiple awards in their quest to remain at the top of their game.
The role is varied and includes management of a major billing software upgrade, migration and testing for a well-known company along with some further hardware installation and configuration. This is a 10 month contract. Specific day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of Project Managers and Leads to deliver the programme of work on time, budget and to scope.
- Delivering a major billing software upgrade for a key client.
- Directing resources and managing multiple vendors and third-parties around the globe.
- Quickly understanding the environment and necessary actions to deliver the scheduled work.
- Reporting on key aspects of the programme to senior stakeholders, including any changes to scope, budget or timeline.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the project teams.
You will be an experienced senior leader with a proven track record of managing large and complex projects. You will be someone who is able to inspire and lead diverse teams in multiple locations. You will also be a highly motivated individual with the ability to keep a level head and make tough calls under challenging conditions. This will be a highly demanding but rewarding role.
In addition, you will have:
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams in different timezones.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A diplomatic demeanour and the ability to influence at all levels.
- The ability to deal with any issues in a measured and reassuring manner.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen analytical mind.
- Ability to operate in a collaborative and inclusive manner.
We will be interviewing and short listing candidates for this role over the next two weeks. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button citing reference 049843OA or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street