$140000 - 150000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
7 May 2019
IT and technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a global manufacturing firm at the forefront of their industry. Located in the northern suburbs, this is one of the industries most established companies that prides itself on exceptional service delivery.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing the design, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure, whilst providing operational support and leadership to the infrastructure team.
In this hands-on role, the Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for identifying needs and consolidating IT strategy. In addition, responsibilities include:
- Coaching and managing to develop a high-performance team
- Help to develop and lead the strategic direction
- Ensuring that all systems have an upgrade roadmap to keep them updated
- Ensuring adherence of IT policies and procedures, standards and conventions
- Lead a number of key projects that are instrumental in the continued success of the company.
- Supporting ERP project delivery.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent customer service and communication skills. You will also have also significant experience in Infrastructure Management and remain "hands-on".
You will have also have:
- Relevant experience in a highly regulated environment
- Demonstrated experience preparing and managing IT strategy
- Experience in change management
- Good knowledge of IT security and compliance
- Technical experience with ERP's
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
From a technical perspective, you will have experience in the majority of the following:
- MS Server 2008/12
- Active Directory
- MS SQL Server
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631