$50000 - 51000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
19 December 2017
Finance and Accounting
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a recent Accounting graduate to join well-known and reputable organisation, located in Melbourne's Northern suburbs. The Graduate Accountant role will join a friendly and supportive team in a reputable and fast-growing company. Our client is an industry leader in their field, they offer progression opportunities and CPA support. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your Accounting career
Reporting into the Divisional Controller, the duties of the Graduate Accountant will include:
- Assist in the Preparation of the Monthly Accounts and Reports
- Completion of Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports
- Processing of standard journals.
- Preparation for supporting balance sheet reconciliations
- Assistance with stocktakes.
- Assist in the completion of local compliance requirements (e.g. FBT, etc.).
- Assist in ad hoc Finance related projects.
- Liaise with and provide assistance to operational staff as required
You will be a recent graduate with previous experience in a professional environment. You will be outgoing, professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have an excellent eye for detail, you must enjoy working in a fast paced and varied environment and be eager and willing to learn.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work hard and reap the rewards with fantastic progression opportunities, then please don't hesitate and apply for this Graduate Trainee Accountant role today!
Interviews are taking place as early as next week for this role. Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne