Fixed Assets Accountant | North Melbourne | 6 Months
$37.50 - $37.50 / hour
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
9 September 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Highly Skilled and Motivated Fixed Assets Accountant to join a fast-paced environment based in North Melbourne.
This is a 6 Month Contract with interviews happening ASAP for an immediate Start!
Reporting to the Manager, your duties will include:
- ensuring all asset requests are approved at the levels set out in Delegation Manual
- asset audits and financial issues that impact the strategic plans of MH Capital
- updating and maintaining fixed asset register
- requisitions collation and processing
- work in progress monitoring and clearing
- fixed assets reporting
- assist with preparing the funding acquittals
- assist stakeholders with asset related queries
- process month-end assets journal adjustments
- prepare the fixed assets balance sheet reconciliations
To be successful, you will have 5+ years' experience in a similar Fixed Assets Accountant role. You will have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, a high level of attention to detail and a customer service approach to work. Experience using ORACLE is an essential necessity for this role as well as intermediate Excel skills is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No:06810-0011108267 SL
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631