Financial Controller (Manufacturing)
$150000 - 180000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
Recognised as one of the fastest growing manufacturing organisations in the Melbourne market, our client have operations in a number of overseas locations and keen to increase their presence domestically. This company is privately owned, and has been around for over 50 years. They have an enviable working environment, with a family culture that attracts many to stay at this company for decades.
Currently they have a need for an experienced Financial Controller who enjoys working in a hands-on role.
Reporting to the Managing Director (dotted line to the CFO), the responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include:
* Overseeing the administrative functions, such as AP, AR, GL, Payroll, Credit Control, Inventory Accounting, month end, costing, etc.
* Providing information to management on a timely basis
* For the right candidate, this person could also oversee the IT function
* This person will be expected to drive and own the new processes; implementations experience is highly preferred
* Other responsibilities include: IFRS Compliancy, complex tax structures, foreign currencies, property management, maintaining relationships with banks, insurers, advisers, etc.
* There will be a strong handover from the incumbent in this role
* CA or CPA highly preferred
You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can working independently. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You must have recent/local experience with manufacturing and have proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
While not mandatory, experience using Epicor and Accredo systems would be advantageous.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and phone screens/interviews are be conducted as early as this week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. A29387426109KPD