Finance Manager | ASX Listed
$130,000.00 - $140,000.00 / annum
6 September 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an ASX listed manufacturing business based in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs. The company has grown over recent years through a combination of organic growth and external investment. The finance function has been restructured and this is one of two newly created roles within the business. The position will be a key leadership role within the finance function, while also offering key operational support to non-financial stakeholders. The finance manager will oversee a team of three direct reports and report to the GM of Finance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the annual statutory reporting process
- Budgeting, forecasting and business partnering
- Providing appropriate advice and assistance to non-financial stakeholders
- Driving Finance Projects and ensuring these are led to completion with effective communication during the process.
- Providing cash flow and investment portfolio advice
- Seeking continuous improvement of financial accounting processes.
- Playing a key role in implementing a new finance system to the business
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Experience spanning 6+ years in
- Big 4 Audit experience is desirable
- Experience working with SAP is preferred
- Exposure to a systems implementation is advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of tax, treasury and financial reporting requirements a listed organization
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience and natural talent for leadership.
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively, plan for and unfailingly meet reporting deadlines.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing finance projects.
- A competitive salary package.
- Long-term career path on offer for the successful candidate.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631