Finance Business Partner
$85000 - 95000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
2 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our Client is an environmental services company who are constantly looking to make a positive impact to as many communities as possible on a daily basis. The company is now looking for an experienced or aspiring finance business partner to join their team and have a positive impact on the organisation moving forward. This role will be accountable for all financial and accounting matters relevant to the business unit.
Reporting in to the Commercial Business Partner, the Finance Business Partner's primary purpose will be to partner with executive operations and help deliver financial support and analysis that is closely aligned with the organisations overall operational and financial objectives.
You will be an experience or aspiring Finance Business Partner that is extremely capable in dealing with key financial and non-financial stakeholders on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for the completion of the following tasks:
- Monthly reporting and variance analysis against budget and forecast including contract performance reviews, management reports, P&L and cash flow reporting.
- Review various system reports for accuracy and completion.
- Establish and maintain accounting control procedures
- Process monthly journal entries
- Monitor and follow up with outstanding debtors and WIP
- Provide financial modelling with regards to tender proposals
- Drive the annual budgeting process for the business unit's P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow requirements
- Partner with financial control team with annual statutory requirements
You will be dedicated to building and developing key relationships within the business as well as amongst external sites. You will also deal with external auditors, government authorities as well as current and potential clients. You will provide assistance with the business unit's annual strategic planning process and complete variance analysis against budget and forecast expectations.
You will need to be an extremely strong communicator who will be confident in training and developing various stakeholders in the management of their financial KPI's.
You will also be CA/CPA qualified and have experience working in a similar role.
Strong analytical skills are also a must with people who are highly proficient in excel at an advantage for this type of role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631. 0010921073ah
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631