Finance Analyst | 3-6 Month Contract | $60k + Super
Location : Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 01 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 100150LS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst with advanced Excel to join a global organisation whose offices are based in the Northern Suburbs.
This is a 3-6 month contract opportunity starting ASAP
The company is in need of a Finance Analyst to join its established team resulting from the growth of the organization.
- Preparation and analysis of accruals and accounting for promotional trade spend with customers, with responsibility for a portfolio of customers in support of a channel / market.
- You will prepare monthly reports and reconciliations by customer and upload trade spend promotions ensuring discounts are applied to invoices or included in monthly accruals reporting.
- Coordinate and communicate with the sales team to ensure all promotional activities for the period are captured and accounted for in the financial statements.
- Work with accounts receivable to ensure deductions are properly applied to promotion accruals.
- Understand and ensure policies and procedures are adhered to, meet month end close and project timelines and liaise with sales and accounting teams on issues and concerns.
The successful candidate will possess advanced Excel skills and prior use of an ERP system. The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with tight timelines. Strong communication skills are essential for this interactive position. You will have strong analytical skills as well as a good understanding of financial statements.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 100150LS
140 William Street