Desktop Support | 6 Month Contract | Northern Suburbs
Location : Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 06 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 101206SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
I highly regarded Not for Profit organisation working within the Mental Health and Disability space. This company has multiple sites throughout Australia and are looking for an exceptional desktop support profile to work through tickets while the infrastructure team focus's on project delivery.
You will be required to provide an exceptional level of customer service whilst working through level 1 and 2 support tickets. The role will require you to work in a methodical and process driven way to troubleshoot issues in a windows environment, however you should have the aptitude to think outside the box if known procedures don't yield results.
To be successful in this role you should have experience with the following technologies:
- Windows 7
- Cisco Networks
- Office 365
- Service Now
You will also require the following traits:
- Exceptional communications skills.
- The ability to break down technical terminology for non-technical users.
- The ability to communicate to a wide and varied audience.
- Precise documentation writing skills.
- The ability to follow process and procedures without error.
- The ability to troubleshoot new, non-documented issues.
- Unmatched customer service skills.
If this sounds like you and your looking for an exciting contract role with a great company then please apply now.
For more details contact Stephen Owens - [email protected] or call 03 9691 3661
140 William Street