New Business Consultant
$50000 - 60000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
28 December 2017
Administration & Office
With a global footprint, this logistics firm is expanding their sales team! They seek an experienced New Business Consultant to join their team. With the addition of new product lines and expanded service offerings, this is a great opportunity for the right person to join this internal account manager position.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your role will involve:
- 125 Outbound calls (KPI) per week to existing clients and developing sales through building rapport
- Being proactive in promoting products and services - upselling and cross selling
- The provision of Service Excellence by responding to Customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Adherence to call centre work schedule
- Data input accuracy
- Developing a strong Customer Relationship by optimising Customer Satisfaction
- Commitment to continuous improvement and quality performance
- The enhancement of the team environment by assisting in the development of team objectives and key performance indicators.
- Customer retention and recapture
You will have a proven track record of generating New Business and pride yourself on your ability to build rapport over the phone and develop existing relationships and sales. You will have a proactive attitude and use your initiative to come up with creative sales solutions to increase product usage across the account. You will enjoy working closely with KPI's and pride yourself on over achieving. You will work well in a team environment and have a flexible and team orientated approach to your work.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Ref No: 091774ABP