Commercial Finance Analyst - FMCG/ Manufacturing
$50.00 - $60.00 / hour
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
7 August 2019
We are excited to partner up with the Australia's leading, ASX listed consumable manufacturer in their field to look for a commercial analyst that will join their finance team in the northern suburbs of Melbourne! With their market leading position, they dominate all major supermarket chains along with independent retailers, grocers as well as other industry stakeholders.
This group has been operating in Australia for over 130 long years and with their rapid expansion, they now export to Europe, North America and Asia on a global scale while maintaining strategic partnerships to ensure quality supply is intact all year long. Company has been highly investing significantly in sustainability and ethical practices to deliver their corporate responsibility promises.
Company has been delivering strong financial results to its shareholders while increasing value and delivering double digit growth in FY19.
Reporting to General Manager, this broad role will undertake but not limited to,
- Your business partnering skills will come into place delivering results to non-financial stake holders in the company while conducting variance analysis
- You will have ownership over annual budget and monthly forecasting process for the company in liaison with higher management to deliver targets
- Building trust with stakeholders by delivering accurate and timely monthly financial and management reports.
- Proactively drive efficiency protocols and improve processes to achieve improved systems and processes.
- Develop and maintain monitored internal controls to ensure financial and company policy compliance.
- Develop strong relationships to deliver Capex analysis and business cases.
- Oher varied tasks on project basis
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned commercial analyst to bring business partnering skills to play. Those who are ready for the next step in their career are invited to apply. Client is offering an initial 3 months contract with view to permanency depending on performance.
You will be a CPA/CA qualified Commercial/ Financial Analyst who is keen to gain new experiences. FMCG & Manufacturing backgrounds are highly regarded but other backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nuwan Kas in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3666.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631