Business Analyst |Progressive NFP| $100+Super+Packaging
$100000 - 100000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This NFP organisation is in a rapidly evolving industry sector and has been going from strength to strength in recent years. Having seen substantial growth in its business and operations units the organisation is also investing heavily in to its corporate services. The company is looking to use the momentum of its commercial success to make sure it is more efficient, effective, and ultimately delivering an even higher standard of care and service to its customers.
The organisation is full of passionate people who are enthusiastic about the work they do. The company has a strong focus on integrity and ethics both in the work it does and the people it employs. There is a good work-life balance to be found here and a communicative and collaborative team culture.
The Business Analyst role has multiple key mandates: document & refine processes, scope requirements for multiple projects, communicate technology advancements and process improvements to a range of business stakeholders. This role has been created for two key reasons. Firstly, the business has grown organically and its systems and processes are not as refined or documented as they need to be in a highly successful SME. Secondly, the organisation is putting a large emphasis on digital enablement, this person should create digitally enabled processes with the aim of creating a world class customer experience.
This business suits people with initiative and a good work ethic, who want to take ownership over a role and to 'make it their own'. The head of delivery has experience in both the private and public sector, and is an intelligent and pragmatic person. The manager and the business, are looking for someone with a high level of capability and for someone who takes pride in their work, but who equally needs some semblance of balance that a profit driven business might struggle to offer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to improve process.
- Work with the digital delivery team to effectively communicate change.
- Manage the technical design process to identify and solve business issues.
- Analysis and refinement of information flows and data requirements.
- Contribute to the evolution of software systems applications and architectures.
- Balance clients, budgets, needs, constraints, relationships and outcomes.
- Elements of strategic planning, business model analysis, and process design.
Your interpersonal skills are paramount. You must be highly effective when it comes to both written and verbal communication. You should be looking for an organization of middling maturity where you can make an impact and benefit from seeing the fruits or your labor. You will work closely with a delivery lead, the head of delivery and an outsourced vendor, and whilst the role can definitely be multifaceted at times (like any small-medium enterprise) you are expected to be the BA expert. You need to be strong when it comes to business process analysis and workshopping for broader technology projects, with a view to making improvements and eliciting requirements.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience with workshop facilitation, process analysis and documentation.
- Proven ability to drive process improvement, digital enablement and technology change in a complex environment.
In addition you will have an IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritize your work and excellent written communication skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or call 03 9691 3661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne