Business Analyst | ERP vendor selection | 3 month
$450.00 - $550.00 / day
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
12 July 2019
Our client is a retail business who are about to embark on a ERP Transformation journey to help streamline current processes, efficiencies and improve overall functionality of the business. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to help with drafting RFP's for vendor/system selection. This exciting opportunity will allow you to play an integral part to towards the business to create a transformation.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that is in an extremely exciting time and will offer to be apart of a monumental change towards the business. This role advocated flexibility and good work-life balance . The business analyst will require and focus on the following areas:
- Experience in ERP selection
- Requirements development in Shipping, Costing, Finance, etc.
- Drafting of RFP's for Vendor/system selection
- Familiarity with ERP solutions and implementation of A/X 365, Sage, Oracle netsuite
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as you liaise and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Work closely with Project Managers and IT Operations in addition to a range of key stakeholders
- Team player with excellent organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
You are an immediately available (or close to) Business Analyst with experience in RFP's for ERP vendor selection. You will be confident with drafting RFP's and strong knowledge around ERP selection. You will communicate with stakeholders across IT and the business whilst providing initiative and intuitive thinking surrounding business process improvement. You must be able to understand the problem before trying to address the solution.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631