$75000 - 80000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
July 30, 2018
Finance and accounting
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper/Office Manager to join a growing architecture firm based in Melbourne's inner suburbs. This small, yet extremely successful family owned business boasts an excellent modern, open plan office environment with an outgoing, friendly and supportive team. The impressive office space is located conveniently right next to public transport options with a wide choice of cafes, restaurants and shops right on their doorstep.
Reporting directly into the Practice Manager, the main duties of the Bookkeeper/Office Manager include:
- End to end Accounts Payable and Receivable duties using MYOB
- Weekly payroll processing
- Preparation of quarterly BAS
- Reconciliation of al bank accounts and corporate credit cards
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory lodgements (BAS, PAYG, FBT)
- General office administrative duties
- Contribute towards process improvement
- General ad hoc duties as required by the senior management team
To be considered for this role you must have between 3-5 years' experience in a similar Bookkeeper/Office Manager position for a small business and must be motivated to work autonomously and part of a small team. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be confident using Microsoft Office including Excel. Please note, previous experience using MYOB would be advantageous for this position.
Interviews for this role are happening this week. If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please waste no time and send through your resume today by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0010209405LH