$95,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
11 July 2019
IT and technology
An established Not for Profit organisation with national reach and headquartered in Melbourne who are looking to build upon already impressive growth with two requirements following a restructure of their IT department.
Reporting into the CIO the Applications Manager will have a broad role and be responsible for the IT systems and core business applications. This will be a combination of projects and applications/support.
Specific duties are included, but not limited to:
- Undertake and lead an array of IT projects concurrently.
- Stakeholder engagement in order to determine whether core IT applications are meeting requirements.
- Building business cases, project plans/schedules
- Ensure core IT Applications are fully functional and well-maintained.
- Administer existing systems.
- Providing 3rd level technical resolution.
- Experience across Carelink and Tableau.
You must have experience in some, if not all, of the following:
- Development and administration of ERP Systems and/or core business applications.
- Project management methodologies (Prince2, Agile)
- AD, Exchange, Windows Server.
You will have well developed Applications knowledge with a hands-on approach to maintaining, developing and implementing IT hardware, software and applications. The ability to comprehensively review the IT systems in place and to install new infrastructures is essential. You must always set a professional standard in terms of behaviours and appearance.
You must also have:
- A positive and motivated 'hands-on' attitude.
- Strong experience with Carelink and Tableau.
- A high level of stakeholder engagement and the ability to obtain 'buy-in' from key personnel in the business
- Strong technical proficiency in applications.
- A passion to develop and grow on a personal level.
- Be autonomous in your problem solving approach.
- Demonstrable experience as an Applications Engineer.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631