Application Support Analyst
$32 - 40 / hour
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
11 June 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced Application Support Analyst for a large non-for-profit in Melbourne. The business has an urgent need for Application & Technical support and maintenance of the business applications and IT systems (Carelink+).
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, you will carry the responsibility of assisting the organisation to make better and more informed business decisions and providing support to the organisation's core applications such as Carelink+.
Other Key responsibilities are:
- Provide Helpdesk support to CareLink+ users.
- Partner with the systems' training specialist to develop quality carelink+ training resources for new and existing users.
- Complete user acceptance testing of carelink+ upgrades.
- Participate in regular testing of CareLink functions and upgrades.
- Liaise with key stakeholders
You will be a key player in the technology team, providing frontline support for stakeholders across the business. You will be liaising closely with clients, providing IT support remotely for the Carelink+ Application, connectivity and hosting issues among others.
Specific requirements will include the following:
- Technical knowledge of database structure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience support Carelink+.
- Excellent troubleshooting experience of complex problems.
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly and in an easily understood manner to users where required.
- Demonstrated understanding of software solutions and their application in a large organisation.
- Excellent customer service and frontline technical support experience.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631