Accounts Receivable/Credit Manager
$40 - 45 / hour
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
28 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Manager to work with a growing and high transactional organisation based in the inner-northern suburbs.
Reporting to the CFO this project role will involve:
- Working closely with the Accounts Receivable / Credit team to understand current processes and procedures
- Flow charting & recording of current processes
- Understanding the current life-cycle of Customers (Debtors)
- Recommending and implementing a robust credit checking system
- Implementing of timely and informative management reports
- Utilisation of system enhancements to improve delivery & productivity
- Implementation of current market best practices
- Setting up of payment terms / contracts
- Large Customer account management
- Ensuring accuracy and timely reporting of outstanding monies
To be successful in this role you will be able to work autonomously and take ownership of the role.
Additionally, this position will suit a candidate who has not only had experience in an Accounts Receivable / Credit leadership role but also has demonstrable examples of improving process and procedures.
Excellent communication/interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to engage both the senior stakeholders as well as the current Credit team.
If you enjoy leading change in an organisation and are available immediately this could be the role for you.
Please contact us as soon as possible on 9691-3631.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631