Accounts Receivable Supervisor
$75000 - 76000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
27 March 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is huge in the logistics industry and you would be joining a supportive and hardworking team. You will have three colleagues reporting to the you and will have the responsibility of keeping all processes running smoothly.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Maintain up to date Accounts Receivable Ledger
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Supervising the Accounts Receivable Team
- Reconciliation of accounts
- End to end accounts receivable function
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role
- SAP experience is essential
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS office including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships
- Proven ability in a similar supervisor role
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set
- A chance to grow within your career
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631