Accounts Payable Officer | Northern Suburbs
$55000 - 60000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
A successful Australian owned manufacturing company who is a market leader in their field. Our client promote a supportive, collaborative, innovative environment for their staff.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensure all supplier invoices are accurate and match approved PO's
- Process payments and reconcile supplier statements
- Staff Expenses
- Processing overseas payments (Foreign currency)
- File and maintain all associated documentation ensuring they are all accurate and up-to-date
- Provide assistance as require to ensure team objectives are met.
- Assist in the coordination of general ledger requirements
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties
To be successful in this role you will have sufficient Accounts Payable experience. Experience in manufacturing would be preferred but not essential. You will have excellent written and communication skills. You will be friendly but motivated, switched on with the ability to manage your own work load.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred. For further information please contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3631.
Job Reference No: 9985059AS