Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Officer
$55000 - 55000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
Our client, a recognisable organisation in the non-profit industry are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Officer to join their welcoming Finance team. Their family friendly culture offers an enviable working environment for someone looking to hit the ground running to showcase their finance skills.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the responsibilities of the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing activities including; invoice production, receipting and application of payments and customer information maintenance
- Running EFT and cheque payments
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on accounts processing
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statement
- Ad hoc tasks in line with the Finance team
You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can working independently with at-least 5 years of experience within accounts payable or receivable. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
While not mandatory, previous experience in the non-profit sector and exposure to SUN system would be advantageous.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as next week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06173LH