$115000 - 116000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
The organization is a reputable government funded organization, committed to supporting the community across Australia. It is innovative, growing and well regarded by its dedicated employees and by the community it serves.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for leadership and management of the transactional finance team to ensure that services are delivered consistently across the business with a high level of customer service. The role will ensure accounts payable, accounts receivable, assets, monthly transactional accounting and compliance reporting duties are accurate and timely. The role will develop best practice and effective engagement with stakeholders. The Manager will provide leadership and work collaboratively with the broader finance team.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- Professional qualification (Australian CPA, UK CIMA or equivalent)
- 5+ years working in a similar role including new systems implementation
- Experience with TechnologyOne would be advantageous
- Prior experience in managing a team is mandatory
- Highly effective interpersonal and customer service skills
If you have the experience listed above, please register your interest by clicking apply. For further information, contact Melbourne Finance & Accounting on 03-9691-3610