$80000 - 100000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
24 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to build and enhance your financial skills whilst fast-tracking your accounting career? If so, we are looking for you! Our client is a well-respected organization who is gearing up for an expansion has crafted an exciting opening for an experienced Accountant to join their growing ranks.
This exciting team environment offers you a phenomenal place to develop your career, excellent benefits and advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Group Accountant, and if you are successful in your application, you will join a hardworking and high-performance team with varied strengths.
In this action-packed role, just some of what you will be doing will include:
- liaise with finance business partners
- Maintain IFRS16 lease schedule
- Responsibility for company secretarial functions
- Manage day to day transactional banking relationships
- Assist in preserving adequate cashflow
- Build and maintain budgets and forecasts
The company has recently been acquired and is going though some exciting changes. Here is an opportunity to get into a company that is focused on process improvement and growth. Your business insights will be challenged as you reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognising the effect on other accounts. There is plenty of scope for your talents to shine as you assist in budgetary controls and contribute to special projects.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to Cargowise, Axapta and Datacom would be highly looked upon
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled knack for catching out meaningful details and minutiae. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on problems with an innovative approach.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional chance to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- A supporting employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
- Workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631