$30 - 40 / hour
20 June 2019
Finance and accounting
An opportunity has become available for an experienced, hands-on Payroll Officer to work for a prominent business to manage the payroll function in a team capacity. This is an opportunity to start immediately.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be working in a small, tight-knit team and will be heavily involved in the daily running of the payroll function. The key duties will include:
- End-to-end fortnightly payroll of 1000+ employees
- Payment of allowances, wages / salaries
- Entering timesheets, superannuation, leave and entitlements
- Deduction of superannuation and withholding taxation requirements
- Monthly and quarterly Superannuation reporting / Q Leave LSL / Work cover reporting
- Monthly payroll tax and PAYG
- Assist with staff pay queries
- General payroll admin as required
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced Payroll Officer that has recent experience with end to end processing, ideally in a stand-alone position. You will have the ability to work autonomously and pride yourself on being hands-on and strategic at the same time.
Experience using Aurion is essential for this role. This role is to start immediately so only those who are immediately available will be considered.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204. If you are already registered with Robert Half, please reach out to your consultant directly.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202