Supply Chain Officer
$98000 - 115000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
30 May 2019
Based on the north side of Brisbane, our client is looking for an attentive and hardworking Supply Chain Officer. They are a small team who work hard and autonomously. Our client boasts how their staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work. They seek a corporate and well-spoken Officer who will be reporting directly to the National Supply Chain.
Reporting directly into the Customer Service Manager, your role will involve:
- Managing day to day supply chain services; handling inventory, stock takes, purchasing, warehousing transportation and materials handling
- Monitoring the stock levels through the Maximo software by opening purchase orders
- Coordinating all reports for main warehouse and remote stores including ensuring all data in Maximo for both locations are up to date
- Supporting the maintenance of vendors, items and contracts for the different business units
- Analysing different criteria to ensure the best practice models to ensure efficiency
- Identify and correcting risks involved in the supply chain management
- Liaising and building relationships with the appropriate contacts internally and externally
- Occasional domestic travel for staff relief
- Adhere to all internal financial processes and policies including approvals and processing procedures
To be successful for this role, you will be a highly experienced Supply Chain Officer, with five years corporate experience and two years experience in supply chain. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously. Only those who have previous Supply Chain experience will be considered!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Elle Rees in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202