Location : Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 14 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 1407ER
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Based at Chermside, this leading dealership is seeking an experienced Dealership Receptionist due to internal promotion. This role will be for a minimum of 4 weeks however there is opportunity for extension or a permanent opportunity.
Reporting to the Dealership Principal, some of your daily duties will include:
* Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls.
* Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner and announcing their arrival appropriately. * Sort and organise incoming/outgoing mail.
* General filling.
* Maintain stock levels of cafe amenities and ensuring customer lounge is neat and tidy.
* Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, laminating etc.
It would be highly advantageous if you had experience with:
- Completing all documentation to be submitted to Queensland Transport for processing
- All aspects of vehicle registrations in compliance with Queensland transport requirements
You will be corporately presented and have experience working in a dealership. You will have strong communication skills. We are seeking an experienced Receptionist that can hit the ground running in the role. If you love Reception and enjoy being the face of the company then apply now!
You will be immediately available and have your own reliable transport. Only those that have recent dealership experience will be considered for this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Elle Rees in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street