$26 - 28 / hour
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
September 5, 2018
Our client is a reputable company who is seeking a Purchasing Officer to start immediately. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to work for a highly regarded company, with the opportunity to upskill and have great career growth.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven customer service experience with key responsibilities including:
- Manage sales and customer service
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Providee reporting and analytics to the Operations Manager
- Be able to negotiate quality and pricing with suppliers
To be successful in the role, you will be someone with very strong purchasing experience and who is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within a dynamic environment. Having a proven track record (2 years+ experience) will be beneficial. YOU MUST HAVE SAP EXPERIENCE.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role that will give you opportunities to build meaningful relationships
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.